The rehabilitation expenses caught you by surprise.
After the accident you spent your energies making sure that you received an insurance settlement that would cover the cost of replacing your car. In fact, you made sure that you were able to payout the rest of the lease and have enough money to make sure that you were able to get back into a lease on the same kind of vehicle. Unfortunately, while you paid special attention to the cost of the car, you neglected to focus on the rehabilitation expenses that would also be a part of the recovery process.
You found out too late that without the help of a legal representative you failed to anticipate the costs of the physical recovery. From doctor’s appointments to physical and occupational therapy appointments, these costs were nearly as much as the price of replacing the car.
Finding the Right Legal Advice Can Help You Navigate Your Way Through Challenging Situations
Whether you are facing a wrongful termination or a workers compensation case, it is important to make sure that you have the right resources. From getting the help that you if you have been injured in an accident to finding out the rules that you need to understand when it comes to labor and employment law, finding the right lawyer can be very helpful.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that people might find themselves in need of the advice of an atorney:
- Eight is the median number of days away from work after an occupational injuries was eight days in the year 2015. This is one day fewer than they median number in the year 2014.
- 4,836 workers died from occupational injuries in the year 2015, according to the most recent data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- There were 3.4 fatal work injuries per 100,000 full-time workers in the year 2015, according to the most recent data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Workers suffering minimum wage violations are typically underpaid an average of $64 every week.
- Despite complaints of high costs from business owners, employers are actually paying the lowest rates for workers? compensation insurance in the past 25 years. This is in spite of the fact that health care costs continue to increase, according to a 2015 ProPublica report.
Finding the right way to address legal problems often requires consulting with legal representatives who specialize in the field that you are looking for. Whether you are looking for a way to recover short term rehabilitation expenses or long term employment issues, finding the right legal representation can help.
Visit here for more information.